How do i get in contact with the irs?

Contact an IRS customer service representative to correct any agency errors by calling 800-829-1040. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. local time, unless otherwise noted (see phone support for more information). If you need help getting child support payments that are overdue, you can contact the state child support enforcement agency or the Office of Child Support Compliance (OECD).

If you worked with an agent or accountant enrolled to file your taxes, contact them to learn more about your problem with the IRS.

Laurie Demiel
Laurie Demiel

Infuriatingly humble beer lover. Friendly pizza scholar. Amateur coffee fanatic. Hardcore coffee guru. Amateur web fan. Passionate entrepreneur.

Leave Message

All fileds with * are required